§ 1. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:
– Website: website https://mkdetektyw.pl/
– User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
– Owner: M&K MICHAŁ KAMIŃSKI DETECTIVE OFFICE
– Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User’s end device, which the User uses when browsing websites. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end device and the number;
3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
– providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements set out in applicable legal regulations.
4. The Owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
5. In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
6. The following apply, among others: the following laws:
– Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
– the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended);
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Journal of Laws L 119 of May 4, 2016) along with Polish regulations on the protection of personal data.
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
1. User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of another premise entitling to data processing in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
2. The owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data is:
– processed in accordance with the law, fairly and in a transparent manner for customers and other data subjects;
– collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
– correct and updated when necessary;
– kept in a form that allows identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
– processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The owner uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
4. The Owner strives to systematically update the IT, technical and organizational measures used to protect this data, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Each User who has made their data available to the Owner in any way.
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– the right to information regarding their personal data;
– the right to control data processing, including their supplementation, updating, rectification, deletion;
– the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
– the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect your rights.
6. The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner’s actions is marketing purposes or the need to personalize messages sent to Users (including matching information to the User’s needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner’s address: email@example.com.
7. A person with access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Owner’s authorization or a personal data processing agreement and only at the Owner’s request.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used to:
– adapting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences;
– optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User’s end device,
– creating statistics,
– maintaining the User’s session,
– providing the User with advertising content.
3. Cookies may be placed on the Website User’s end device.
4. The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation.
5. Please note that in some cases, independent of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the end device for browsing websites (e.g. a web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies in the User’s end device. Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, among others, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of Cookies or inform about their every time they are placed on the User’s end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
6. The user can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser.
7. Changing the settings is an expression of objection, which in the future may cause difficulties in using the Website. Completely disabling the option of accepting Cookies will not mean the inability to view the content posted on the Website, with the exception of those to which access requires logging in.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed on the User’s end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User’s end device).
9. The stored data stored in the User’s end device do not cause configuration changes in the User’s end device or the software installed in this device.
10. Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Google Analytics (cookies)
1. Google Analytics uses the technology of “cookies”, i.e. text files placed on your device, in order to enable M&K MICHAŁ KAMIŃSKI BIURO DETEKTYWISTYNYCH to analyze traffic sources and the way visitors use it.
2. Google collects on its servers data obtained from placing cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to traffic and the use of the Internet.
3. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so under the law or if these persons process such information on Google’s behalf.
4. These data are never combined with the data referred to in § 6 and are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.
5. If you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you can block their placement by properly configuring your web browser. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if Google cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of the https://mkdetektyw.pl/ website.
6. If you agree to place Google cookies on your device, but after visiting the website https://mkdetektyw.pl/ you would like to delete them, you can do it without risk, and information on how to do it can be found in the help files of your web browser.
§ 5. Cookies from the servers of the website partners https://mkdetektyw.pl/
3. The website https://mkdetektyw.pl/ uses the scripts of the following partners:
– Automattic, Inc. operator Automattic.com, based in San Francisco USA.
– Facebook, Inc. operator Facebook.com, based in California USA.
4. If you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you can block their placement by properly configuring your web browser. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of the website https://mkdetektyw.pl/.
§ 6. Contact
1. The owner of the website https://mkdetektyw.pl/ contacts you using the e-mail address provided, and only in special situations we use the telephone number provided by you.
3. If you want to update or delete your personal data, if you cannot or do not want to do it yourself, please contact us at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 GDPR
1. Data administrator
The administrator of personal data is M&K MICHAŁ KAMIŃSKI BIURO DETEKTYWISTYNYCH with its registered office in Kraków, address: ul. Jana Zamoyskiego 34 Loc. 8, 30-523 Kraków, NIP: 679-299-13-62, REGON: 383856135. You can contact the Data Administrator regarding data processing in writing by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Jana Zamoyskiego 34 Loc. 8, 30-523 Kraków or email: email@example.com.
2. Data protection officer
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Jana Zamoyskiego 34 Loc. 8, 30-523 Kraków or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Legal basis
Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. based on voluntary consent.
4. Purpose of data processing
Cookies are used for the following purposes: analytical, including monitoring the number and type of website visits, collecting statistical data on the number of users and website usage patterns, including data on the IP number, device, time of the last visit to the website, maintaining preferences user, screen layouts, including the user’s preferred language and country, improving site speed and performance, and collecting data necessary to complete transactions and purchases.
§ 8. Final provisions
1. The Policy was adopted by the Owner’s order and enters into force on April 2, 2020. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
2. Any deviations from the Policy require a written form under pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.